I’ve been working pretty hard on a set of goals for 2012. I think they’re important to have, if only to think about and set as a line in the sand for yourself. We all do it informally with self-expectations, but this year I wanted to make an effort to think about them and push myself each month to stay on a trajectory to meet them. Here is the start of my list:
- Travel to speak at a WordCamp Conference (not in Seattle)
- Travel to pitch or meet with 1 or more international client/s
- Hire at least 2 more FT employees at FreshMuse
- Create an office/home for my company, FreshMuse
- Live/work in Italy for at least a month
- Play more music/open mics
- Become a “Code Poet” (WP nerds will understand)
- Make more time for non-work related activites, friends/family, put myself out there more, go on a few dates, etc.
- Read more (+12 books)
- Write/blog more
- Run a marathon
What are your goals for 2012?